1) I see this error message when I click on start exam?
“You have reached total attempts, or exam date passed; please contact to administrator.”
This message is displayed when you try to do the exam more than once. Please note you can only do the exam once.
2) I am seeing a message saying please wait when clicking on start exam, and nothing else is happening?
Please disable any pop-up blocking software on your device; Popup blockers will block the exam portal from working properly.
3) The exam certificate is not getting generated?
Please disable any pop-up blocking software on your device, log out and log back in. Popup blockers will block the exam portal from working properly.
4) I can not see the start exam button?
If you have already done the exam or submitted your exam or the time allowed [1 hour] has passed, the exam will auto terminate, and you will not be able to start the exam again
5) I can not see the generate certificate button?
If you did not get the minimum marks to pass the exam, you would not see this button at the end of the exam.
6) I submitted the wrong information. What do I do?
If you have entered an incorrect:
Name, Date of birth, Email or book number. When registering, please go to
and fill in the form. You don't need to register again.